As every Sunday, we do a review to the latest news related to the world of fashion and without a doubt one of the most striking of the week has been the appointment of the successor of Nicoles Ghesquiere at Balenciaga, It is none other than the American designer Alexander Wang.
According to WWD, it will be the designer Alexander Wang who take the reins of Balenciaga and not the Scottish Christopher Kane as it was rumored initially. Fortunately, the House Balenciaga more haste to find new designer that had been Dior, We had months and months of names, quinellas and rumors
- The firm Candy tab at duo Alvarno for a capsule collection. Since its debut, Alvarno has become a good name in the Spanish fashion and Candy with this signing, it aims to give more importance to the design. Arnaud Maillard y Alvaro CASTEJÓN, Alvarno designers, have experience in the capsule collections since both worked together to Karl Lagerfeld in his collection for H & M
- Inditex still unstoppable: the last eight of October the owner of Zara He closed his bag past the 100 euros per share and this week, Inditex It has surpassed its own record by closing the bag marking the new maximum of 105 euros per share. Does anyone doubt the success of the company?
- However, bad news in the field of online shopping: clothing ecommerce falls 6.4 after years of spectacular growth rates, it is the end of purchases over the Internet?
- In another order of things, becomes The Editor completo Eyes, the most anticipated documentary from The September Issue Premiering on December 6 on the American channel HBO, a documentary about the role of the editors of fashion that Anna Wintour in the trailer qualifies as “his secret weapons”.
- Becomes the first intelligent t-shirt: TShirt OS born from the collaboration between Ballantine’s and the pair of designers CuteCircuit, which designed “digital” clothing for the tour of artists like Katy Perry or Bono from U2, is a shirt that you can tweet, make photos or share songs. The future is already here.