As every Sunday, comes the week of fashion news agenda. A review with highlights in the fashion world. This week official releases demasidos, but two fundamental: Balenciaga has official designer y DELPOZO debuts in New York.
- Via twitter first and then by an official statement, we learned that Well will present its next collection New York autumn/winter 2013/14. Josep Font Thus debuts in New York with his new signature and gives the definitive way to internationalization that we were speaking from a year ago and a half. The place chosen for the parade will be a singular location in the neighborhood of Chelsea. In addition, in the comunição we reported that the Spanish firm will sell in net – porter.
- And another designer who is low in the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid, is Fernando Lemoniez. The Basque designer abandons Cibeles because you prefer to parade alone.
- This week we have also known the official date of Cibeles for the presentation of the season autumn winter 2013 / 2014. The 57 th Edition of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid be held from 18 to 22 February, 2013.
- Finally it became official! Alexander Wang is the new creative director of Balenciaga. Friday 30 November it was officially the last day of Nicolas Ghesquière with Balenciaga and day 4 was made official through a statement in which rumors are confirmed. American will assume the responsibility of women, men and accessories lines.
I feel deeply honored to embark on a House that I admire and respect you so much.
- Calvin Klein Jeans reopened its flagship store of London No. 170 of Regent Street. The store, which opened in 2007, stretches over 3,700 square meters and offers a wide range of designs of jeans for men and women, casual clothing and accessories, as well as underwear and pijameria, sunglasses and perfumes.
- And another store opening comes for part of Inditex already have your store 6.000. Called Zara Park House, a hyper fashion space and modern, which is in London, on Oxford Street 460-490.
- Loewe It sets in motion the expansion of its main productive Center. The company, owned by the French group LVMH, has today inaugurated its new facilities of Getafe, in Madrid, which doubles its production capacity and surface. The luxury brand will create 180 jobs
- From February 2013, H & M will support used clothes. The low-cost chain will accept garments of any brand and any condition for recycling. In return, the customer will receive a coupon for each bag delivered clothes (though not the Swedish firm does not specify what will be the coupon). A project to improve its image before the defenders of the environment.
- Kate Bosworth is the new face of Topshop. Through a campaign on twitter, mark proposed to his followers guessing who would be their new signing, and it has cia to atrevés multiple pictures. Finally, the enigma was solved and the American actress has been chosen by the British firm to star in his first Christmas short, shot in Café Paris in London and directed by the fiancé of Bosworth, director Michael Polis. Everything is in house.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen they have managed the British artist Damien Hirst to create for them a line of backpacks of luxury to The Row, the signing of which are proprietary and designers. Backpacks as the image that will be gold, because it costs $35,000. And it is not a joke.