Stella McCartney and face Delevingne were the two big winners of the British Fashion Awards 2012, both were the most anticipated major awards, as they are the best fashion designer of the year and best model, to my surprise, who believed that he would go to Jourdan Dunn, who deserved it thousand times more than the hermanisima of Poppy Delevingne but you know how these awards are more than face the Gallery to work.
Jourdan Dunn has had spectacular growth in recent years, on the catwalk, as a great model that is more than about events and other promotional events necessary to get a supermodel to the general public, if anyone doubt that Dunn is one of the best tops of the moment is that it fails something.
Stella McCartney is one of those British designers that every time the British Fashion Awards return to reward. Last year was Sarah Burton and Victoria Beckham as mark and this year we are back to 2007 when already it awarded it is as best of the year in that category. Also in 2011 Stella McCartney won as red carpet Designer.
With Alexa Chung we also live in this state of Marmot since it turns to be chosen as the best style. You see that more British-style public women, no as this award is voted by the people.
Awards, nominees, and winners of the ‘ British Fashion Awards’ 2012:
List via Hello.
- Best designer of the year: Chritopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou and Stella McCartney (winner).
- Best menswear designer: Kim Jones para Louis Vuitton (winner), Richard James and Oliver Spencer.
- Best model: Cara Delevingne (winner), David Gandy and Jourdan Dunn.
- ‘Red Carpet Award’ (Prize to the British designer with more presence in the media): Alessandra Rich, Roksanda Ilincic (winner), Stella McCartney and Victoria Beckham.
- Award for emerging talent in fashion ‘ready-to-wear’: J.W. Anderson (winner), Michael van der Ham and Simona Rocha.
- Award for emerging talent in accessories design: Dominic Jones, Jordan Askill and Sophie Hulme (winner).
- Award for emerging talent in menswear: AGI & Sam, Jonathan Saunders (winner) and Lou Dalton.
- ‘New Establishment’ (British designer who revolutionised the fashion this year): Erdem (winner), Jonathan Saunders and Meadham Kirchhoff.
- Designer of the year accessories: Katie Hillier, Nicholas Kirkwood (winner) and Philip Treacy.
‘Designer Brand’ (a firm that last year has achieved a greater international impact): Alexander Moqueen, Burberry, Mulberry and Stella McCartney.
- Isabella Blow award (intended for stylists, make-up artists, photographers, art directors or producers whose creativity has influenced and inspired more last year): Edgard Enninful, Katie Grand and Louise Wilson (winner).
- ‘British Style Award‘ (voted by public): Alexa Chung.
- ‘BFC Outstanding Achievement in Fashion’ (Special Prize for a creator whose designs have influenced and inspired the fashion industry as a whole): Manolo Blahnik.
- Special distinction: Harold Tillman.