The September 3 2014 is going to be a new date to put in red on the calendar of Zara. The opening of the shop Mexico It is a great step for Inditex company at the time of its expansion in Internet and coming to a new market, since it is the first Zara shop online in Thetin America and the 25 in the world.
Like the rest of the stores online Zara of Mexico has female line, line Trafaluc, man and children. Prices remain the same in physical stores.
Shipping will be free on all orders over to 899 pesos. Remains the possibility to receive free order in store. Express shipping (between 24 and 48 hours) costs 95 pesos.
22 years of history of Zara in Mexico
Zara in Thetin America also were through Mexico. It was the year 1992 when Zara opened its first store in the country, and 22 years later does with your online store.
Right now in Mexico there are 59 stores Zara and Inditex has more than 260 stores in the country among all its brands.
The Zara shop continues to grow since it opened in 2010, also at the beginning of September. It is the month of the opening of Zara online. In 2011 arrived in the United States, in September 2012 it was China and in September 2013 Zara online landed in Russia.
Official site | Zara Mexico
Zara in Jezebel
- Zara TRF collection September 2014
- Zara withdraws a t-shirt after being accused of evoking the Holocaust
- Zara collection September 2014
- Zara TRF catalogue autumn/winter 2014 / 2015
- Zara catalogue autumn/winter 2014 / 2015
- Taylor Tomasi Hill & Cia. teach us (once again) that Zara mola mogollon
- Zara catalogue June 2014
- Zara TRF catalogue may 2014
- The 10 little black dress from Zara that you fall in love with