Are you searching jobs in local governments of
Montana - city, county or state level government?
The following Montana government websites officially
publish most recent job listings, including jobs in
accounting, finance, law enforcement, public
affairs, city management and public administration.
Just click on
abbreviationfinder to get most basic information
about the state of Montana, including state
demographics and a list of major cities.
- Acronymmonster: Nickname of Montana as The Treasure State. Also includes major cities and resorts, as well as how to get around this state.
What is a WEG accountant?
WEG accountants are responsible for the correct booking of rents and
housing allowances from condominium properties. They record incoming and
outgoing invoices, e.g. from craftsmen and other service providers,
check maintenance contracts (and, if necessary, suggest improvements or
change providers), create housing and utility bills, maintain the master
data of owners and tenants and monitor compliance with special rental
agreements. They are responsible for the dunning process, they
correspond with authorities and administrations and are the contact
persons for tax consultants and auditors. You will be involved in the
creation of business plans and reports and carry out special
Homeowners are a difficult clientele
At the latest in the required WEG meetings, it becomes clear how
important the work of the WEG accountant is. In the process, many
owners, who are often in a critical mood, encounter »the administration«
and their figures. Correct, transparent data material and well-founded
suggestions are a prerequisite for the representative of the
administration to act confidently and thus also to secure the property
with the managing company.
Digitization in the housing industry
The housing industry began early on to automate administrative
processes - simply because the many standardized and repetitive
processes are ideally suited for this. ERP software does an excellent
job here and further relieves the WEG accountants. The introduction of
modern programs is a step that, because of the costs and complexity,
should be carefully considered and extensively tested in
practice. However, it is easy to imagine the simplifications it would
bring if, for example, house money, ancillary costs, craftsman invoices
and even data from measurement service providers could be digitally
imported into the WEG accounting, checked and tracked. WEG accountants
then increasingly become "monitors" who only intervene when "their"
system reports errors.
Experts assume that the potential of digitization in the areas of
market and buyer analysis is significantly higher than in the area of
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Training: Commercial training as a real estate
clerk or training as a tax clerk with specific knowledge in the
field of real estate management
- Starting salary: €29,000
- Top salary: €52,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Through internal
profiling or by moving to a larger company
What does a WEG accountant do?
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments (recording, account
assignment of housing allowances and rents) as well as the ongoing
booking of all business transactions
- Preparation of housing benefit and utility bills for owners and
- Preparation of annual statements and sales tax statements for
- Implementation of the dunning process
- Maintenance of the master data of owners and tenants (entry of
information from ownership and rental contracts - names, addresses,
rental start, rental end, time limits, type and amount of rent
increases, deposits, account details, special agreements, etc.)
- Maintenance of the master data of craft businesses and service
providers / control of maintenance contracts
- Participation in the preparation of the WEG economic plans
- Participation in the preparation of WEG meetings
- Contact person for customers for all questions about rental and
- Contact person for tax consultants and auditors
- Correspondence with authorities and service providers
How to become a WEG accountant?
- Commercial training, preferably with a qualification as a real
estate clerk, or training as a tax clerk with specific knowledge in
the field of real estate management
- Secure user knowledge in WEG accounting, acquired through
professional experience or further training
What does a WEG accountant earn?
up to €52,000
What do you expect from the WEG accountant?
- Good knowledge of the specific accounting software
- Confident use of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with common real estate management programs and/or
with housing ERP software
- Strong affinity for numbers and IT
- Team and communication skills
Opportunities for advancement as WEG accountant
WEG accountants grow through experience and the desire to "get
ahead." You can distinguish yourself through diligent work and
suggestions for improving processes.
Opportunities for advancement also depend to a large extent on the
company in which they work - opportunities can also be found through a
change of department or employer.