Are you interested in working in a higher education institute within Tennessee? The following employment pages of Tennessee schools publish the latest recruiting information about faculty, administrative, and executive jobs at colleges and universities in Tennessee. You can follow Topschoolsintheusa.com to see reputation and ranking information of each university.
- Thembaprograms: Geography of Nashville, Tennessee, covering major wildlife, brief history and city profiles.
Personnel officer (f/m/d)
Depending on the task profile, personnel officers take care of almost all areas of HR. You are responsible for optimally covering the personnel requirements of a company. You will be the contact for both the company management and the employees of a company and will advise you on all personnel-related and labor law matters.
What are the duties of a human resources officer?
The tasks of a personnel officer depend heavily on the respective structure of the position. In large companies, the position is often highly specialized, while in smaller companies, recruiter jobs are often much more generalist. Typical duties of HR officers include:
- Applicant selection
- Personnel requirements assessment
- Recruitment of new employees
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Fee and feature adjustments
- Creation of job references
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Organization of further education and training measures
- Coaching of specialists and executives in personnel-related topics
- Conducting feedback discussions
What is the salary of a human resources officer?
Compared to other positions in HR, the salary of personnel officers is relatively high due to their great responsibility and their range of tasks.
- The average starting salary for junior personnel officers is 41,750 euros per year.
- With several years of professional experience and the usual qualifications, the average salary is 53,750 euros.
- Personnel officers with longer professional experience and above-average qualifications can expect an average salary of 69,250 euros.
- In positions with a lot of responsibility, an average salary of 82,250 euros is possible for personnel officers with above-average qualifications.
How do you become a human resources officer? Which competencies are important?
The following requirements are generally expected for a position as a personnel officer:
- University degree, preferably in the field of business administration/economics with a relevant focus (HR, personnel management, etc.), business psychology, psychology or law with a focus on employment law.
- Vocational training in human resources, e.g. B. as a personnel services clerk
- Commercial vocational training with appropriate further training to become a personnel officer. Appropriate certified training courses are offered e.g. B. offered by the Chambers of Industry and Commerce and the Federal Association of Secretariat and Office Management.
Candidates for a career as a recruiter should have these qualifications:
- Knowledge of labor and works constitution law
- Good MS Office and SAP/HR skills
- good communication skills
- good judgement
- quick grasp
Austin Peay State University – Employment
Features a job board for faculty and administrative positions, an application procedure guide and an overview of employee benefits.
Belmont University – Employment
Search for on-campus jobs or view the entire job list by leaving the keyword field blank. Read the job responsibilities and qualifications.
East Tennessee State University – Employment
See the university positions which are updated twice monthly and fill out a request for employment application.
Middle Tennessee State University – Employment
Check out the administrative, professional and staff positions, open the link to faculty openings and follow the application procedures.
Tennessee State University – Employment
Nashville-based institution details position summaries and qualification requirements for openings in the faculty and administration.
Univ. of Tennessee at Chattanooga – Employment
Review the administration and staff positions available and peruse a summary of the employee benefits.
Univ. of Tennessee at Memphis – Employment
Features job listings at the UT Health Science Center and an online personnel procedures manual.
University of Memphis – Employment
View the monthly job announcements for academic and professional positions. Open the link for application instructions.
University of Tennessee at Knoxville – Employment
Browse the staff and faculty positions, see the application guide and check out the non-exempt salary schedule.