Are you interested in working in a higher education institute within Utah? The following employment pages of Utah schools publish the latest recruiting information about faculty, administrative, and executive jobs at colleges and universities in Utah. You can follow Topschoolsintheusa.com to see reputation and ranking information of each university.
- Thembaprograms: Geography of Salt Lake City, Utah, covering major wildlife, brief history and city profiles.
Assistant to the management (f/m/d)
The assistant (f/m/d) fulfills important commercial, administrative and scheduling functions in all branches of business and administration. In his function, he usually relieves managers and often also fulfills an important advisory function. The assistant’s range of tasks depends largely on the type, size and structure of the company.
What are the tasks of assistants, team assistants and executive assistants?
Assistants can, for example, be assigned to different departments, teams or management. Your area of responsibility is diverse and the activities can be found in changing combinations.
General tasks of the assistant are:
- Dealing with general telephone and written correspondence
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Filing and digitization of documents
- master data maintenance
- Compilation of statistics using electronic data and documents
- Maintaining contact with financial institutions Other administrative activities to support day-to-day operations
The team assistant takes on an important role for his team. He supports his colleagues and superiors in administrative and organizational matters in day-to-day business: from correspondence to travel expense accounting.
Additional tasks of team assistants are for example:
- processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging phone calls and appointments for the team
- Travel planning, booking and travel expense accounting for the team
- Revision of presentations
- Preparation and follow-up of customer events
The management assistant is the right hand of the board of directors or the managing director. He prepares decisions and relieves managing directors of all business projects. Management assistants are often also called “management assistants”.
Typical duties of the Executive Assistant include:
- Scheduling and process coordination for the board or management
- Preparation of meetings, sessions and conventions
- Receiving and entertaining customers
- Drafting of contracts and offers
- Provision of sales-supporting documents and presentations
- Travel management including travel expense accounting
- Contact person for employees who mediates between them and the managing director
- Internal and external research on business projects
How do you become an assistant and what skills do you need?
Assistants should have the following skills :
- Team and communication skills
- good coordination and organizational skills
- very good time and self management
- Responsible and structured way of working as well as assertiveness
- Knowledge of MS Office
A prerequisite for the position as an assistant is usually a completed commercial apprenticeship, e.g. B. to become a bank clerk. Alternatively, they sometimes ask about an economics degree.
As an assistant to the management, you should already have meaningful professional experience in (higher) assistance. In addition, confidentiality, professionalism and discretion are essential.
Dixie College – Employment
Details the open positions for faculty and staff, features an online application form and presents a table of salary ranges by grade.
Salt Lake Community College – Employment
Review the position announcements for faculty and staff, download an application form and find an overview of the student employment services.
Snow College – Employment
Institution based in Ephraim, Utah, features faculty and staff positions and an application guide. Accepts requests for application forms.
Southern Utah University – Employment
See a list of faculty and staff openings, download an application form and follow the application procedure.
University of Utah – Employment
See the highlighted positions announcement, view the job opportunities on campus and at the UT Health Sciences, and download application forms.
Utah Valley State College – Employment
View the current job listings for executive, faculty and staff positions, find general employment info and see an application guide.
Weber State University – Employment
Institution in Ogden, Utah details job openings for executive, faculty, professional and classified positions. Features an application guide.