- Topschoolsoflaw: Offers brief history of Connecticut. Also includes information about major cities and capital of the state.
- A2zcamerablog.com: Brief everything about the state of Connecticut, including population information, state history, geography and biggest cities of Connecticut.
What is a group accounting officer?
The position of Group Accounting Officer is an expert role and ideal for professionals who do not yet want to take on a management role. As a rule, the position is only created in large corporations that, in addition to the daily routine work in accounting, have special questions and special projects to deal with in corporate accounting. The group accounting officer often holds a staff position and is hierarchically assigned to the management, the board of directors or the commercial management.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: successfully completed business studies (university or technical college)
- Starting salary: €60,000
- Top salary: €100,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Head of Group Accounting
What does a Group Accounting Officer do?
- Preparation or participation in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Processing of special questions in connection with the group consolidation
- Discussion partner and advisor for the management and the responsible executives in the subsidiaries
Contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- Preparation of statements on fundamental questions of group accounting
- constant observation of the consolidation processes with regard to optimization and harmonization
- Participation in the integration of new group companies into the group of companies
How do you become a Group Accounting Officer?
- successfully completed business studies (university or technical college)
- ideally additional qualification as an accountant
- Professional experience in auditing or accounting of an (internationally active) group
- several years of experience in the preparation or auditing of consolidated financial statements
How much does a Group Accounting Officer earn?
up to €100,000
The salary for the group accounting officer depends, for example, on the size of the group and the integrated subsidiaries, the industry, the region in which the group management is based and the travel activities of the job holder. The salary range extends from € 60,000 to €100,000.
What do you expect from the consultant for group accounting?
A conscientious, reliable and structured way of working is primarily expected from this position. The cooperation with the contact persons of the management, the subsidiaries, auditors and tax consultants requires a high degree of willingness and communication skills. The incumbent should also enjoy working in a team as the position is non-executive.
Opportunities for advancement as a consultant for group accounting
If suitably qualified, the Group Accounting Officer has the opportunity to take on a team lead/management function in the (Group) Accounting department – either as a rise in the hierarchy in the previous company or by moving to another. It is also conceivable to move (on a horizontal level) to a larger company that has more extensive tasks for the same position.
Bristol – Police Department Employment Opportunities
Provides a brief introduction of the department and lists the required phases of the hiring process. Address for applications provided.
East Hartford – Police Department Employment
Discusses qualifications sought and benefits offered for jobs as police officers and dispatchers.
Greenwhich – Police Department Employment
Lists the requirements for candidates and posts the starting salary. Obtain address to mail in an application.
Hartford – Police Department Employment Information
Posts available jobs with the department including requirements for education and physical condition. Read job descriptions and see salary range.
Norwalk – Police Department Recruiting
Contains a description of the department and information about the hiring and selection process. Lists application fees too.
West Haven – Police Department Employment
Explore this law enforcement agency’s hiring process for officers. Find contact information to request a testing schedule for applicants.