- Topschoolsoflaw: Offers brief history of Nevada. Also includes information about major cities and capital of the state.
- A2zcamerablog.com: Brief everything about the state of Nevada, including population information, state history, geography and biggest cities of Nevada.
What is a sole accountant?
Sole accountants are all-rounders because they have mastered the entire range of accounting. In this position, they enjoy the special trust of the company management.
Sole accountants are not unfamiliar with any subject in their field. Your range of tasks includes day-to-day bookkeeping, the preparation and drawing up of annual financial statements, and advance sales tax returns. Their responsibility goes so far that the four-eyes principle does not have to apply to them.
Depending on the company, controlling tasks such as project evaluations, liquidity planning, monthly reporting and target/actual analyzes can also be added. Incidentally, these tasks are similar to the still new job description of the bill roller, which has been developing for several years.
Sole bookkeepers are the main contact for all accounting-related issues – right through to the assessment of software requirements for existing merchandise management systems and, if necessary, the implementation of interfaces. The topics of document management, procedural documentation and online access to accounting data are also becoming increasingly important for smaller companies.
Diligence and punctuality are correspondingly important for this job, especially when processing payment transactions and dunning. Sole accountants are not afraid to lay the foundations for cooperation with the tax advisor and to communicate with him. The range of their tasks depends to a large extent on the size of the company.
Smaller companies often employ a sole accountant who also handles payroll accounting and rely on his extensive and wide-ranging experience. Alternatively, these companies could also hire an accounting or tax consultancy, but this would mean higher costs and longer communication channels. The “in-house solution” has the advantage of short distances, lower costs and a way of working that is based on great trust and independent action.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Successfully completed commercial education
- Starting salary: €25,000
- Top salary: €48,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Accountant
What does a sole accountant do?
- Processing of financial accounting (additional, property and asset accounting)
- Preparation of financial statements according to HGB and IFRS
- Sales tax returns
- Processing of payment transactions and contact person for banks
- Reconciliation and clarification of accounts
- Cooperation with the controlling
- Cooperation with tax consultants and authorities
- If necessary, wage and salary accounting including correspondence with health insurance companies and social security agencies
How to become a sole accountant
- successfully completed commercial training
- several years of experience in financial accounting
- Knowledge of accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and common accounting programs such as DATEV, SAGE, Lexware, Navision or SAP
- good English knowledge
What does a sole accountant earn?
up to €48,000
Depending on the size of the company, the area of responsibility and professional experience, sole accountants can earn an annual gross salary of between € 25,000 and €48,000. However, the salary level is highly dependent on the industry. Law firms, for example, generally pay higher salaries than retailers. Sole accountants are mainly found in small to medium-sized companies with up to 20 employees and a rather manageable accounting effort.
What do you expect from the sole accountant?
An affinity for numbers, analytical skills and diligence are a matter of course for sole accountants. You work in a structured and independent manner, while not losing sight of the big picture while dealing with different topics at the same time. A high degree of commitment and flexibility is an important prerequisite for this.
Due to their position of trust, sole accountants are characterized by their reliability. As all-rounders, they are always curious to familiarize themselves with new or changing fields of work in order to then lead them competently and independently. Efforts to communicate with different departments in the company, with customers, service providers, tax consultants and authorities are also qualities that sole accountants should bring with them to be successful in their position.
Opportunities for advancement as sole accountant
Sole accountants can specialize in several directions: A possible career step, for example, is further training to become an accountant or industry-specific further training.
Lander County – Employment Opportunities
Information contained includes the wages and medical plan offered to successful candidates. Find job descriptions and an online application.
Las Vegas – Police Department Recruiting
Interested candidates can learn about the hiring process and requirements for positions in this department.