- Topschoolsoflaw: Offers brief history of Oklahoma. Also includes information about major cities and capital of the state.
- A2zcamerablog.com: Brief everything about the state of Oklahoma, including population information, state history, geography and biggest cities of Oklahoma.
What is an expert reporting system?
A reporting expert is responsible for fulfilling the reporting obligations that a bank has towards the supervisory authorities. Most experts in reporting therefore work in a department of a bank that is assigned to the finance area.
A large number of reporting obligations (also known as notification obligations) result from the European requirements of the CRR (Capital Requirements Regulation). In order to implement new requirements, projects are usually set up in which internal employees in the reporting system are supported by consultants with the same specialist focus. Therefore, reporting experts are also sought-after employees in management consultancies and auditing.
Software from an external provider is usually used to create reports. Reporting experts are also employed by these providers for the development and further development of the software.
With the reports to be created, a distinction is made between banking supervision, credit reports, participation reports and banking statistics. Examples are the CRR report, the large exposure report and the report on balance sheet statistics. The reporting cycle is monthly and whenever changes occur.
A key competence of the expert in reporting is therefore to remain reliably up to date on the relevant topics, even though requirements are constantly changing or becoming more specific. He also needs a very good understanding of products and processes in the bank so that he can assess compliance with regulatory requirements.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Business administration or law studies or bank training with further training as a reporting specialist
- Starting salary: €40,000
- Top salary: €80,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Head of Finance, Chief Risk Officer
What does a reporting expert do?
- regular reporting
- Ad-hoc Analysis
- Implementation of new requirements
- Participation in or management of projects
How do you become an expert in reporting?
- Business administration or law studies or bank training with further training to become a reporting specialist
- Knowledge of German and European supervisory law
- Very good understanding of the bank’s products and processes
- IT affinity
What does a reporting expert earn?
Depending on their professional experience as well as the location and salary structure of the bank, reporting experts earn between € 40,000 and €80,000 gross per year.
What do you expect from an expert in reporting?
The reporting expert must work very precisely and always keep himself up to date in the regulatory environment of the topics he is responsible for. In the case of examinations, he must show a confident demeanor to the authorities.
Opportunities for advancement as an expert in reporting
Career steps are the promotion to the head of reporting, to the head of finance and to the risk director.
Claremore – Police Recruitment
Learn about the city, police jobs, work environment and benefits offered to police officers.
Lawton – Police Department Employment
Learn about testing, qualifications and the selection process in employing qualified officers.
Stillwater – Oklahoma State University Police Jobs
Learn about employment with this campus police department including details about qualifications and pay.
Tulsa – Police Department Recruiting
Detailed description of application process includes the selection criteria and facts about the city of Tulsa.