- Topschoolsoflaw: Offers brief history of South Carolina. Also includes information about major cities and capital of the state.
- A2zcamerablog.com: Brief everything about the state of South Carolina, including population information, state history, geography and biggest cities of South Carolina.
What is a Head of Corporate Accounting?
Contrary to all prejudices, the Head of Corporate Accounting does not deal with the monitoring and the mere collection and processing of business data – on the contrary: He sits in the center of events, knows all relevant data of the company, communicates with all organizational areas and is therefore the best informed person in the company.
The Head of Corporate Accounting analyzes cash flows, knows the costs, expenses and income, recognizes trends and passes these results on to the decision-makers as part of his internal advisory function. He is an indispensable contact for the management for all planning, budget preparation and financing issues.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Commercial training or business studies
- Starting salary: €65,000
- Top salary: €160,000
- Opportunities for advancement: commercial manager, CFO
What does a Head of Corporate Accounting do?
- Management of a team of professionals
- Responsible for all accounting actions within a company
- Responsibility for accounts receivable, accounts payable and, if applicable, payroll accounting
- Responsibility for preparing the balance sheet and profit and loss account in accordance with the accounting regulations applicable to the company
- Contact person for tax consultantsand auditors
- Further development and optimization of accounting processes
- Knowledge and further development of internal company guidelines
How does one become the Head of Corporate Accounting?
- commercial training or business studies
- ideally as an accountant, professional experience in tax consulting and/or auditing
- several years of experience in a managerial position in the accounting department of a company
- Knowledge of the regulations, laws and guidelines relevant to commercial law
- Knowledge of the relevant tax regulations
What does a Head of Corporate Accounting earn?
up to €160,000
Salaries for this position depend on the size of the company, the industry and the number of employees to be managed. Additional benefits such as a company car and contributions to pension schemes are also often part of the salary payments, which range in total from € 65,000 to €160,000.
What do you expect from the Head of Corporate Accounting?
A high degree of responsibility, accuracy, compliance with the law, conscientiousness and a love of order characterize the personality of a Head of Corporate Accounting. As a dialogue partner for those responsible for the other functional areas, he must have good communication skills and consulting skills. For his role as a manager, enjoying the responsibility for employees is of course indispensable.
Opportunities for advancement as Head of Corporate Accounting
In most companies, the head of corporate accounting reports directly to the commercial manager, the managing director or the CFO. Accordingly, taking on the position of CFO is a possible next career step.
Charleston – Police Department Employment
Posts the positions currently opened. Choose among the jobs listed to read about the qualifications sought.
Myrtle Beach – Police Department Career Opportunities
Learn about available positions, read descriptions of qualifications and benefits, and obtain application filing instructions.
Walterboro – Police Recruitment
Check the list of the minimum requirements for a police officer, and download a the application form in a self-extracting zip file format.