Are you looking for that perfect job in the state of Arkansas? The website URLs of top recruiters and job directories are just for you. Simply review the following job index and click on the link of your interest to find your job in Arkansas. If you are living outside of Arkansas, and would like to learn more about the Alabama, you can visit countryaah.com to see demographics and hospitals information of each city located in Arkansas.
- Citypopulationreview: Introduction to the state of Arkansas, including brief history, state facts and state symbols – flag, bird, animal, flower, song, gemstone, etc.
- Campingship.com: Basic outline of the state Arkansas. Covers location, geography, state history and largest counties within Arkansas.
What is a sales controller?
Sales controllers are as central as they are important business partners for companies. In the context of sales issues, they coordinate and analyze all related processes. They also act in an advisory capacity when it comes to the creation and implementation of certain targets, i.e. measures to increase sales through successful sales.
For example, they support the planning and control of sales activities with profitability and sales analyses. In addition, sales controllers prepare market and competition information, support us with profitability and sales analyzes and optimize processes that affect the sales area. For example, they create weak point analyzes and, if necessary, recommend measures with which deficits can be effectively remedied. In addition, sales controllers develop key figure systems and support our team in planning the budget.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Completed business studies/focus on controlling
- Starting salary: €45,000
- Top salary: €75,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Senior Sales Controller, Team Leader Sales Controlling, Head of Controlling
What does a sales controller do?
- Participation in sales strategies and market development
- Plan and control the sales and cost effects of individual sales activities, including the transition to overall operational planning
- Communicate targets and target achievement to sales
- Clustering of customers, regions and products for benchmarking
- Preparation of market and competition data
- Identification of profit improvement and cost reduction potentials
- Support and advice to the sales team in business matters
How to become a sales controller
- Business studies, preferably with a focus on controlling
- Professional experience in the field of controlling
- Safe handling of common tools
- Confident use of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with common ERP systems
- often good command of spoken and written English
What does a Sales Controller earn?
up to €75,000
The salary of the sales controller can vary greatly depending on the company and its size. In addition, it can be paid as a fixed salary or with a variable component, which in turn is often designed differently. The success of the company in general plays just as important a role as the fulfillment of certain targets. In principle, however, the salary for sales controllers ranges between €45,000 and €55,000 annually at the beginning of their career, later it can increase to €60,000 to €75,000 annually, depending on the complexity of the tasks and personal suitability.
What do you expect from the sales controller?
The position of Sales Controller requires strong analytical skills and a proactive and structured way of working. These skills help to identify deviations from goals at an early stage and to identify the causes. In addition, there is an understanding of the process and strong communication skills: both characteristics are indispensable in order to derive recommendations for action and to formulate them in a way that is appropriate for the recipient.
Assertiveness and negotiating skills not only help the sales controller to implement recommendations for action, but also to create the greatest possible acceptance for targets among those responsible for sales.
Opportunities for advancement as Sales Controller
The step from junior sales controller often involves further development to senior sales controller, but positions in similar departments of controlling can also be possible: Sales controllers have a relatively wide range of options here.
For senior sales controllers with several years of experience (and of course also personal suitability), management positions are also an option. Depending on the size of the company, they can develop into team leader sales controlling or head of controlling.
Arkansas Democrat – Gazette
Search the extensive daily ads by product or category including financial, pets and livestock, and employment. Check out local news and weather.
Arkansas Employment Register
Biweekly employment newspaper is distributed across the state. Browse jobs listings and articles from past editions, and subscribe online.
Arkansas Employment Security Department
Offers resume building and posting assistance and matches employers with an available labor pool. Provides state programs and referral services.
Arkansas Times Classifieds
Seeking employment in the Arkansas area? Check out the weekly ads which also include a small range of real estate, and buy, sell, and trade ads.
Search through the extensive range of classifieds including real estate, livestock, and items for sale in the Batesville Daily Guard.
Workforce Excellence – Community Assistance Network is a partnership of organizations that provides the public with employment information.
Sentinel Record Classified Ads
Browse the huge listing of updated classifieds which include transportation, services, and business opportunities.
Summer Jobs Arkansas
Database of seasonal and part-time opportunities for students and education professionals includes job descriptions and contact details.