Do you consider becoming a teacher in Indiana working with a group of kids throughout the day? Being a Preschool Teacher or Elementary School Teacher will be a challenging but rewarding experience in your life. The following personnel departments of Indiana schools release most up-to-date private or public K-12 teaching jobs, teacher assistant jobs and administrative jobs within Indiana K12 schools. Please know that some school requires a bachelor degree. If you don’t have one, you can first enroll a college in Indiana listed by topschoolsintheusa.
- Allcitycodes.com: Lists of area codes within Indiana, including each city and county with dialing codes of Indiana.
Clerk (f/m/d): Jobs, tasks, salary
Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as a clerk . Because the term brings together several specialized job profiles under one roof. The tasks, requirements and possible salary are correspondingly wide-ranging.
What are clerks? Where are they used?
Clerks can work both in the office and in the field of a company. They support sales, the human resources department, quality management or the order processing and accounting departments. Clerks are also employed in the middle or higher service in public administration.
Tasks: What does a clerk do?
The range of tasks of a clerk includes different activities depending on the focus of his job. However, there are some basic tasks that are common to almost all clerk job profiles. These include:
- Independent administrative and office work in a specified area
- Correspondence via different channels (written, digital, telephone, etc.) both with customers and employees in the company
- collecting, analyzing and evaluating business-related information
- Quotation calculation and quotation preparation
- order entry
- Master data and statistics maintenance
- word processing
What skills are particularly important in clerical work?
Since the clerk job can cover a wide range of areas of application, employees in clerical processing must meet special requirements:
- A commercial clerk must have in-depth knowledge of accounting matters.
- An orderclerk’s primary focus is tracking orders, invoices, and delivery status, and handling invoicing and verification.
- An order processing clerkprimarily has to calculate prices and costs and enter data into the ERP system. If necessary, he is responsible for domestic shipping and export via freight forwarders.
- A quality management clerk must ensure the quality of the products, services and processes in his company.
- A data management clerkmust record, maintain and check data from material, spare parts, customer and supplier masters, but also personnel or product data.
- An export clerkmust plan foreign trade processes and accordingly have knowledge of the legal framework at home and abroad.
- A logisticsclerk has to take on clerical and administrative tasks in the areas of disposition, purchasing and transport.
- A salesclerk in the sales or distribution department must primarily take care of the processing of incoming orders.
Other forms of specialization are:
- human resource clerk,
- Accounting clerk
- Clerk Controlling
- purchasing clerk
Are you interested in a job as a commercial clerk or do you have a vacancy in clerical work in your company?
What makes a good clerk?
In order to score points in the job, clerks should have the following soft skills in addition to the special skills for their respective area of responsibility:
- Good communication skills: This position involves a lot of communication – over the phone, via email and in person. A good way of speaking, attentive listening, a convincing appearance and a constructive approach are the basic requirements for a good clerk.
- Conscientious way of working: Reliability and freedom from errors characterize the way of working in clerical processing. In addition to exciting cases, there is also a lot of routine work. These tasks must also be completed conscientiously so that every other department can rely on the processing. There are also a large number of rules that every employee must know and comply with.
- Organizational talent: There are a number of different tasks to be completed every day. Deadlines often have to be met and appointments made. A good clerk always keeps an overview, independently organizes all the tasks that arise and ensures that they are completed on time.
- Empathy and perfect manners: Clerks often deal with less savvy clients. As a direct contact for problems and questions, they must therefore be able to explain a fact in a way that laypeople can understand. They should always be friendly and empathetic to their counterparts. A well-groomed appearance in a personal conversation is a matter of course. As a direct contact person, clerks are seen by customers as a figurehead of the company. They should therefore be aware of their representative position.
- Abilityto work in a team : The administration of orders, invoices and customer data as well as the management of processes often takes place in teams. Clerks should therefore be team players in order to achieve the best results.
- Technical and foreign language skills: Dealing with computer programs and office equipment is part of everyday work. Therefore, a certain affinity for technology is an advantage – or at least the will to quickly familiarize yourself with the necessary software and technology. Knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage, especially for export clerks and employees in internationally oriented companies. You should at least be able to communicate fluently in English.
Salary: How much does a clerk earn?
The salary for clerks can vary greatly depending on the specialization. The relevant tasks as well as experience and qualifications are decisive for the amount of earnings.
|Position||Little or no experience||Mediocre experience||Several years of experience and
|Order processing clerk||€27,250||€34,500||€39,750|
The salary range for clerks who are not specifically listed here is also based on the above values. So it generally ranges from around 30,000 euros to more than 50,000 euros. The actual amount of the salary also depends on other important factors, such as the company, the industry and the location.
Education: how to become a clerk
Training in the commercial field is required for clerks. So for example as:
- Industrial clerk
- office clerk
Apart from this classic training, lateral entry with other professional requirements is also possible. This typically includes:
- Office specialists (f/m/d)
- Office assistants (f/m/d)
- Commercial assistants (f/m/d)
- Commercial assistants (f/m/d)
If necessary, a certain training period is required. There are also further training opportunities to learn missing qualifications.
Targeted further training also offers good opportunities for advancement. Even those who have completed a degree that matches the clerk job in terms of content have the opportunity to advance quickly with many employers. Academics with degrees in fields such as business administration or social science could work in a higher position right from the start.
Carmel Clay Schools – Employment Opportunities
Access an application form for certified employment in this Carmel, Indiana, school district. Offers job listings for teaching, coaching, custodial, and other positions.
Carmel Clay Schools – Human Resources
Based in Carmel, Indiana, this school district provides job opening listings for certified and administrative positions as well as for food service classified employment.
Clarksville Community Schools – Employment
Access a list of jobs and descriptions. Contact information included.
East Porter County School Corporation – Staff Position Openings
Provides a list of positions available in the schools of the East Porter County School Corporation located in Indiana. Find teaching, certified, or classified positions.
Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation – Personnel Services
Current employment postings for certificated and classified job opportunities in this Indiana school district are found here. Check out application procedures.
Evansville-Vanderburgh Schools – Employment
Scan through certified, classified and teaching opportunities. The district’s hiring procedures are outlined.
Gary Community Schools – Employment
Find a list of teaching and administrative vacancies. Contact information included.
Griffith Public Schools – Employment
View available job opportunities and learn how to obtain application forms.
Hamilton Southeastern Schools – Job Openings
Contains listings of employment opportunities for administrative, certified, and support personnel. Download application forms and find contact details.
Indianapolis Public Schools – Human Resources Division
Access a recruiting schedule and employee benefit information from this Indianapolis, Indiana, public school district. Provides job listings and application details.
John Glenn School Corporation – Employment
Check out available job opportunities and learn how to obtain application forms.
Lafayette School Corporation – Employment
Browse job descriptions and locations for certified and non-certified openings. Contact information included.
Logansport Community School Corporation – Employment
Teachers, administrative and support personnel will find listings of job opportunities. View contact information to request application forms.
Maconaquah School Corporation – Employment
Offers job listings for teachers, administrative, and support personnel. Find contact details to apply.
Monroe County Community Schools – Employment
Check out certified, support and coaching opportunities. Read about the district’s employee retention program.
Mt.Pleasant Township Community School Corporation – Employment
Teachers will find job opportunities listings. Check out contact information to apply.
New Castle Community School Corporation – Employment
Displays listings of job opportunities for teachers. Print application form and view contact details to apply.
North Gibson School Corporation – Employment
Teachers will find postings of job opportunities. View contact information to apply.
Richmond Community Schools – Human Resources
Presents certified, classified, and administrative job postings. View contact information to apply.
School City of Hammond – Employment
Provides listings of job opportunities for licensed teachers and administrative personnel. Download application forms and find contact information.
South Bend Community Schools – Employment
Check out elementary and high school teaching positions and read the qualifications to substitute teach. Also find contact information.
South Dearborn Community School Corporation – Employment
Explore listings of job opportunities for teachers, administrative, and support personnel. View contact information to apply.
Town of Munster Schools – Employment
Browse a list of teaching and administrative job opportunities. Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view and print employment applications.
Westfield Washington Schools – Job Information
Provides number of job line and offers application forms for download in PDF format.