Do you consider becoming a teacher in Vermont working with a group of kids throughout the day? Being a Preschool Teacher or Elementary School Teacher will be a challenging but rewarding experience in your life. The following personnel departments of Vermont schools release most up-to-date private or public K-12 teaching jobs, teacher assistant jobs and administrative jobs within Vermont K12 schools. Please know that some school requires a bachelor degree. If you don’t have one, you can first enroll a college in Vermont listed by topschoolsintheusa.
- Allcitycodes.com: Lists of area codes within Vermont, including each city and county with dialing codes of Vermont.
What is a marketing controller?
Marketing measures can evoke very different reactions – marketing controllers have the task of measuring these reactions, i.e. the success of marketing activities. This is a responsible task not only because the financial effect of marketing is often difficult and can only be measured indirectly.
Marketing controllers move in an environment that is characterized on the one hand by the combination of different business disciplines and on the other hand by the need to link different types of data from sources such as market research, CRM systems and accounting and thus identify connections. All in all, it is always about the answer to the key question: »Are we doing the right things right in our company?«.
Marketing controllers therefore provide the relevant information on points such as:
- Effectiveness (effectiveness) of individual marketing measures and the marketing mix: “Are we addressing the right people with the right content in the right way?”
- and profitability (efficiency) of individual marketing measures by comparing the financially measurable output of the reactions of market participants and the costs of the measures (input).
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Successfully completed business studies, preferably with a focus on controlling or marketing, or successfully completed commercial training and further training in controlling
- Starting salary: €50,000
- Top salary: €95,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Head of Marketing Controlling, Head of Controlling
What does a marketing controller do?
- Supporting operational (sales) planning through predicted reach and conversion rates of future marketing campaigns
- If necessary, support of pricing based on market data and product policy (interface to sales and product management)
- Marketing budget planning and ongoing control
- Evaluate the profitability of individual marketing measures with regard to their current and future sales effects and the costs incurred
- Ensuring the EDP-technical mapping of marketing campaigns, customer and market segments or marketing channels (master data management)
- Accompanying customer surveys to measure advertising success
- Preparation of internal key figures for market research companies and processing of the overall market data supplied by them in exchange
- continuous further development and improvement of the control tools using suitable KPIs
- Marketing sparring partner who critically questions the profitability of creative ideas
How does one become a marketing controller?
- Successfully completed business studies, preferably with a focus on controlling or marketing
- Alternatively, successfully completed commercial training combined with further training in controlling ((I)HK, CA Controller Academy) is also possible
- Marketing controlling experience
- Experience with presentation tools, ERP, BI tools
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
What does a Marketing Controller earn?
up to €95,000
In terms of pay, the field for marketing controllers is quite large: apart from personal suitability, several factors play a role here, such as previous professional experience, current labor market conditions and the size, industry and location of the company. Of course, individual negotiation skills are also required. Overall, the annual salary for marketing controllers ranges between €50,000 and € 90,000.
What do you expect from the Marketing Controller?
A marketing controller has strong analytical skills coupled with a high affinity for numbers. Knowledge of the relevant KPIs and a feeling for their characteristics also help marketing controllers to derive correlations from large amounts of data from a wide variety of sources.
Strong communication skills and persuasiveness are also necessary, since marketing controllers have an interface function in the company divisions and therefore have to include different interests in their recommendations. It is all the more important that marketing controllers promote the flow of information between departments and across hierarchical levels on their own initiative.
Opportunities for advancement as Marketing Controller
Anyone who makes a name for themselves as a marketing controller in the company automatically develops a broad network across many departments, depending on the size of the company. Last but not least, this also increases the chance of developing into the area of marketing or into another controlling role with a new focus.
For many marketing controllers, however, the promotion to a management position is primarily attractive. Above all, the position of Head of Controlling certainly offers an exciting challenge for your further career.
Addison Northeast Supervisory Union – Employment
Learn about available opportunities in Addison Northeast Supervisory Union. Also, read about the application process.
Burlington School District – Employment
View current employment vacancies in Burlington School District and find contact information.
Milton Town School District – Employment
Read the requirements for available job opportunities. Includes contact information.
Rivendell Interstate School District – Employment
Sift through job openings and find out how to contact the school district.
South Burlington School District – Employment
Read about the district’s application process and scan available job vacancies. Includes contact information.