Do you consider becoming a teacher in Arkansas working with a group of kids throughout the day? Being a Preschool Teacher or Elementary School Teacher will be a challenging but rewarding experience in your life. The following personnel departments of Arkansas schools release most up-to-date private or public K-12 teaching jobs, teacher assistant jobs and administrative jobs within Arkansas K12 schools. Please know that some school requires a bachelor degree. If you don’t have one, you can first enroll a college in Arkansas listed by topschoolsintheusa.
- Allcitycodes.com: Lists of area codes within Arkansas, including each city and county with dialing codes of Arkansas.
What is a domain controller?
Divisional controllers have their finger on the pulse: They act and provide support with ad hoc analyzes and medium- to long-term plan scenarios that are tailored to the needs of their respective division. They are mainly used in medium-sized to large companies with an international focus.
Especially in corporations with a large number of different products, divisions and markets, area controllers are an integral part of the business area assigned to them, i.e. a clearly definable part of the company. You are directly assigned to this and see yourself as an analytical and commercial part of the team.
Versatile all-rounders with a view to the future
Divisional controllers are all-rounders in their field: They are involved in monthly, quarterly, annual and special financial statements, but also project work on current issues in their area and the preparation of target/actual analyses, budget planning and forecasts. They play the entire keyboard of controlling, specially tailored to their area.
Area controllers mainly work with colleagues who do not come from finance and accounting, but who have a wide variety of (training) educational backgrounds: Key account managers, marketing specialists, engineers, logisticians or IT administrators are among them. This varied portfolio makes the field of activity of division controllers so exciting and interesting – a mix of classic controlling and specialist expertise.
A department controller is not just one controller among many, but the business counterpart par excellence for the team. Area controllers are characterized by the typical controller properties, such as structured, independent working methods and high reliability. They are also willing to broaden their expertise with the knowledge of their colleagues and to understand their perspectives. They adopt unfamiliar perspectives, consider ways of integrating the new into the number landscape they are familiar with, and develop strategies to bring both worlds together. Together with your team, you approach the implementation of the latest specifications innovatively and purposefully – so that the entire area is continuously developing and growing.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Completed technical or business studies, commercial training with further training in the relevant area
- Starting salary: €46,000
- Top salary: €91,000
- Opportunities for advancement: management of the assigned area, change to finance and accounting and takeover of a team, staff position in the company
What does a division controller do?
- business sparring partner for an assigned area
- Creation of business plans, monitoring of product cycles, ad hoc analyses
- Participation in all degrees to be drawn up
- Development of plan scenarios and forecasts, target/actual analyses
- Reporting creation, further development and presentation using common MS Office applications
- Project participation through to overall project management with the help of common tools, including on the subject of digitization – also across departments
- Cooperation with finance and accounting, commercial contact for department heads, management and other stakeholders
- business training partner for his area
How does one become a division controller?
- Completed technical or business studies, commercial training with further training in the relevant area
- several years of professional experience in the field of accounting/controlling
- Knowledge of common ERP software such as SAP and MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Independent and agile way of working, with an affinity for numbers, analytical thinking, teamwork, communicative and thinking outside the box
- mostly good to very good knowledge of English
What does a division controller earn?
up to €91,000
Area controllers can expect an annual salary of €46,000 at the start of their work – depending on their academic degree or additional qualifications, it can also be slightly higher. The top salary amounts to €91,000 per year and depends both on the negotiating person himself and on the given framework conditions: How is the company structured? Where is the company based – rather rural and in northern Germany? Then the annual salary will most likely be lower than in large cities in Bavaria or Baden-Württemberg. The size and the degree of internationality also have an influence on the individual salary.
What do you expect from the area controller?
Division controllers are approachable, inquisitive and inquisitive colleagues. At the same time, they are absolute team players who love the daily challenges of their job and proceed in an analytical and structured way. They also master chaotic moments calmly, and they see another change of plan more as a sport than as a demotivating factor.
Area controllers know about the volatility of the market, and that is exactly what they love about their work: transforming the unpredictable into numbers and planning and getting colleagues and managers excited about KPIs and their advantages. Despite all the imponderables, there are monthly and/or quarterly as well as annual financial statements that bring a certain continuity and predictability into everyday working life.
Agile working methods, digitization, corporate strategies – all these buzzwords are part of the repertoire of department controllers and fuel their ambition to further develop both themselves and their team professionally and technically.
Opportunities for advancement as a department controller
Area controllers are characterized by a holistic view of the company branch assigned to them. This is precisely why they qualify for both team and division management (with relevant professional experience). Jobs in classic finance and accounting as well as staff positions in the company are also open to them.
Batesville School District – Employment
Find a general list of job openings. Contact information for the application process included.
Career Planning and Placement Center – Employment
Read about Special Education opportunities Arkansas. Contact information included.
Texarkana Arkansas School District – Job Openings
Features listings of employment opportunities for teachers, administrative, and support personnel. View contact details to apply.