Do you consider becoming a teacher in North Dakota working with a group of kids throughout the day? Being a Preschool Teacher or Elementary School Teacher will be a challenging but rewarding experience in your life. The following personnel departments of North Dakota schools release most up-to-date private or public K-12 teaching jobs, teacher assistant jobs and administrative jobs within North Dakota K12 schools. Please know that some school requires a bachelor degree. If you don’t have one, you can first enroll a college in North Dakota listed by topschoolsintheusa.
- Allcitycodes.com: Lists of area codes within North Dakota, including each city and county with dialing codes of North Dakota.
What is a payroll clerk?
The wage and salary accountant is the interface between the company, employees, health insurance companies and authorities. He is responsible for the timely preparation, implementation and follow-up of payroll accounting and for the preparation and supervision of wage tax and social security audits.
Due to his analytical thinking, the wage and salary accountant is able to create standard reports, personnel statistics and evaluations. In addition, he also works independently on social security and income tax issues. His routine tasks also include master data maintenance and registration and certification (registration with health insurance, certificates of employment, etc.). He oversees the company pension scheme, for which he is also responsible.
Depending on the size and structure of the company, the payroll clerk may also be authorized to issue employment contracts, warnings, references and terminations. An extended area of responsibility includes formulating and posting job advertisements.
The need to hire a payroll clerk depends on the size of the business. The larger a company is, the more expedient it is to employ a direct contact person in-house, while smaller companies will outsource the tasks mentioned to a tax consultancy with the appropriate specialists.
The most important things in 5 seconds
- Education: Completed commercial education
- Starting salary: €28,000
- Top salary: €48,000
- Opportunities for advancement: Personnel clerk, personnel officer, wage and salary team leader
What does a payroll clerk do?
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of payroll accounting
- Preparation and supervision of wage tax and social security audits
- Management of reporting and certification
- Creation of standard reports, personnel statistics and their evaluations
- Contact person for social security and wage tax issues
- master data maintenance
- Contact person for employees, health insurance companies and authorities
- If necessary, preparation of employment contracts, references, notices of termination, etc.
- Creation and posting of job advertisements
- Supervision and processing of the company pension scheme
- Clarification of salary accounts with accounting
How to become a payroll clerk
- Completed commercial training
- Professional experience in the field of wages and salaries or specialization during training with a focus on wages and salaries
- Knowledge of income tax, labor and social security law
- IT skills: MS Office, DATEV, SAP, Loga etc.
What does a payroll clerk earn?
up to €48,000
A wage and salary accountant can expect a gross annual salary of € 28,000 to €48,000 depending on professional experience and the range of tasks. The amount of income depends to a large extent on the industry: For example, higher salaries are paid in large auditing firms than in retail.
What do you expect from a payroll clerk?
A payroll accountant has analytical skills and a structured and result-oriented way of working. Reliability, discretion and independence are prerequisites for this job profile. Enjoying communicating with employees and external contacts completes the personal profile.
Opportunities for advancement as a payroll clerk
A salary and payroll clerk can develop into a personnel clerk or personnel officer through further training or on the basis of several years of professional experience. The Chamber of Industry and Commerce offers further training courses for HR specialists. A career step would also be taking on personnel responsibility in the position of team leader wages and salaries.
Bismarck Public School District – Employment
Read about Bismarck Public School District’s hiring process and scan salary ranges.
Dickinson Public Schools – Human Resources
Certified and classified employment opportunities in this North Dakota public school district are posted here. Access applications and look for available teaching jobs.
Fargo Public Schools – Employment
Find a list of available job openings. Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view and print applications.
Grand Forks Public Schools – Employment
Find duty and qualification descriptions for available job opportunities. Contact information included.